Best Yoga Exercises To Firm And Shape Your Breasts Naturally
Here is an easy and inexpensive solution for this problem of breast ptosis for the women of all ages and that is YOGA EXERCISES to firm and shape your breasts naturally.
1. Vrikshasana or Tree pose: Vrikshasana or Tree pose is a great way to tighten the loose breast muscles as they give a good stretch to your breasts and then holding in this posture. This pose tones your upper body and shoulders, improves top body pose, and reinforces the back and helps with the Breast Ptosis.
2. Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose: The Bhujangasana or The Cobra Pose is very beneficial for the chest area. It also helps to strengthen your abdominal muscles, increase the lung volume, stretch the thoracic muscles, and improve your posture.
3. Virabhadrasana or the Warrior Pose: Virabhadrasana or the Warrior Pose can help you extend your thorax, making it elastic and active while promoting strength. This pose gives you a good twist and may benefit ptosis of breasts too.
4. Trikonasana or Triangle Pose: The Trikonasana or Triangle Pose focuses on releasing and strengthening your thorax and spine, stretch your spine, and improve your blood flow.
5. Ustrasana or Camel Pose: Ustrasana or The Camel Pose is very effective for backaches resolution. It also strengthens the thorax and increases the lung volume.
6. Chakrasana or Wheel Pose: Chakrasana or The Wheel Pose helps you stretch your neck, thorax, and spine and, removes fatigue and cures headaches.
7. Dhanurasana or Bow Pose: Dhanurasana or The Bow Pose is a basic back-bend stretches the entire chest. This exercise helps you to stretch the whole spine and shapes your breasts beautifully. It also helps with sagging of breasts.
View original video source